Category: community

Feel Free to Lead

I have been traveling along the dirt, mud, rocks, and spiderwebs for nearly three months now. Through the conditioning, running, and sweat I have learned this valuable piece of knowledge… …I am not fast. Truthfully. I frequently forget that I run with people that…

I Survived: WyCo

Go ahead! Grab a pickle, I have them right here! At 7:00 AM CST in the summer month of July, a random Saturday, I joined a group of 20+ people and embarked on a memorable journey through woods, rocks, mud, and everything else you…

Trail Running: Volunteering As Tribute

In order to expand your ability as a runner, it’s crucial that one is constantly looking for new adventures. Since last weekends race series is now at a close, I found myself starting to feel the temptations of ‘burnout’ along the 5K road races….

Global Running Day

I am lost until I decide to start moving… Knowing that today was #globalrunningday, I was actually excited to treat today like that of an actual holiday. It is a day that connects a universal truth throughout humanity, culture, and society; the art and…

Community Driven

I am a solo runner. Endless roads of pavement I could be found jogging through. Year after year I would take off from the small town that I had grown up in and just escape for hours on end. The pace wouldn’t be fast,…